Monday, November 26, 2012

Sailing the Himalayas

This morning I decided to rent one of the 4 little sailing dinghies and cruise around the lake. The choices were some clunky old wooden sloops or a smaller patched up glass dinghy- something like a Flying Junior or a Firefly-picked the firefly and had a great 2 hrs darting around the tourist canoes and the few  kayakers!



Eating and trekking: I must admit that I thought I ate reasonably well and enough (although I can't remember ever feeling full) during the trek, but last night after eating my 4th complete meal (and second dinner!) of the day and still not feeling bloatedI realized I must have been using burning  more calories than I thought. I have lost weight and my body must be compensating for the tiredness and lack of nutrients by making me lie around and eat-Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment